Friday, December 30, 2011

How ViSalus Changed Our Lives

In October of 2010, I (Jennifer ) was 245 pounds, as that is obviously overweight or morbidly overweight clinically. I was seeing a friend promote the health affects of this product and decided I would try it out. I did not get serious with it immediatley although I felt amazingly better. I had never been to a tasting party although I had been invited to many, I used the excuse I would just go next time. So, the problem was I only knew 1 flavor and that was the original cake batter flavor. (although very good i must say)! After the holidays I started getting serious with the body by vi challenge and I started dropping the weight. In my first 90 day challenge with NO EXERCISE I lost a total of 56 pounds ! YES 56 POUNDS!!! I did the 2 shakes a day, which is the shape kit and was only $99. That came out to $1.67 a meal. Hello I even saved on our grocery bill..lol. I also couponed and I couldnt beat that price!!! 60 meals for $1.67 each!!!
So I started seeing on facebook people promoting the challenge that were driving BMW's and quiting their jobs. We were struggling financially and I was a stay at home mom, going to school full time and we only were living off of a soldiers salary which is NONE. So I called Misti, and she told me to talk to her husband Ti. But first I needed to go to www.overview.visalus.com and then Ti would call me.

The ABSOLUTE best decision I ever made. Aj and I went to a meeting in Flowood and listened to testimony after testimony of people losing weight and crying because Visalus saved them from bankruptcy or even their house was being forclosed on. It was just a no brainer. Yes, we were financially struggling but we made the decision to place both Aj and I into this as a promoter. What's better than 2 extra paychecks and helping people become healthier and feel better about themselves.

My dad who is 66 years old, was down 100 units of insulin. My mother in law no longer has to take her insulin in the mornings because her shake regulates her over night. It was just crazy how we were helping people feel so much better.

So on Serptember 29, 2011 we joined as distributors and today we have earned a FREE BMW and we saved our home from forclosing. We now help people lose the extra weight, run the marathon they have always wanted to run, decrease their insulin intake, get rid off  a cabinet full of medicine, and everything else you can imagine!!! IT FEELS WONDERFUL!!!!

I no longer wonder how we are going to pay the bills or if  my children will eat a healthy meal. Visalus does both of these for our family!
This is why we choose ViSalus!!!!

www.joinjennifer.bodybyvi.com
www.joinaj.bodybyvi.com

2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete